Hi David,

Well, if I do a bulk update on tickets, it would not lock them, but it
WOULD change the owner to me.

This is because OTRS actually expects that you are to be the owner of
tickets before you go about and change them...

What do you actually do with the bulk action to lock them? Can you
describe the steps?
What would be your expected behavior for the bulk action?

((enjoy))

Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/7uyQfY