Hi Michiel,

Just to get an idea of the situation, I sent out a mass e-mail from an
address monitored by OTRS. I got a tonne of replies from the users and
they're all regarding the same thing, so I thought the best way to organise
this is to put all these tickets in their own queue.

If i select multiple tickets and click on "Bulk Action". I get the
following:

[image: Info] : 2009121210000027: Ticket locked!    [image: Info] :
2009121210000036: Ticket locked!   [image: Info] : 2009121210000045: Ticket
locked!
All I want to do is mass move these tickets into their own queue, but I
don't want them to be locked by me, mainly because I won't be the only
person working on these tickets.

Thinking about it I could probably use a generic agent to do this; I just
tried the most obvious way first.

Regards,

David