In AgentTicketCompose.pm the message body is preformatted based on the
selected output template by making the following call:

$Self->{ResponseFormat} =
$Self->{ConfigObject}->Get('Ticket::Frontend::ResponseFormat')

Then in AgentTicketCompose.dtl the $Data{"ResponseFormat"} is used to
generate the text to be placed in the content <textarea
name="body"></textarea>.

For AgentTicketForward.dtl the same textarea is generated but using an
untemplated $QData{"Body"} mechanism instead.

If for ticket forward I want to use output templates like in
AgentTicketCompose, I can do something similar with the ResponseFormat
mechanism.

However, this would involve alot of duplicated code already found in
AgentTicketCompose.pm, a hack which is not very elegant.

Is there a more efficient and maintainable way to accomplish this,
minimizing hacking as much as possible?

--
Kiffin Gish <kiffin.g...@planet.nl>
Gouda, The Netherlands