Hi, All,

I want to force all client's usernames to be their email address. I know it is
possible to do in OTRS, but before I dig in, I wanted to check with all of your
to see if any one else had undertaken this & how they found was the best way to
go. We could customize the CustomerFrontEnd, we could fire off a PreModule, we
could do something inside SQL, we could run a cronjob to check it (& change it)
nightly, we could do a lot of things, but, again, I wanted to see what others
had done to accomplish this.

I think this might be a nicety that the entire community could use.

Thanks so much.

Jason Sjöbeck