Hi Boyd,

Apparently you use an LDAP backend which is using SSL; for this the
LDAP perl module uses Net::SSLeay which has some stupid issue with the
language used because of your language settings; check this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-us...@openssl.org/msg12410.html

If that is not the issue, please share your system details (OS, perl version).

Regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I: http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/4qLvqm