From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Michiel
Beijen
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:20 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] SSL Error

Hi Boyd,

This confuses me a little. Could you please explain when exactly the
issues with LDAPS started? When you switched to ActiveState or when
you switched mod_perl on?

In both cases, it might still be the same issue I pointed out:

mod_perl  - it could be that the language environment variable is
different with or without mod_perl. Please try disabeling mod_perl to
see if it helps.

Activestate Perl - it could be that one of the SSL libs was not
properly installed with ActiveState.. please check on that.

Or, you can try the new all-singing all-dancing 'OTRSperl'
windows-based installer which includes a custom built perl, mod_perl
and all crypto modules you'd need. Feedback very welcome! See:
http://otrs.org/releases/2.4.6/

--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I: http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/4qLvqm