Hi,

We recently upgraded to 2.4.6 and are very satisfied. We are currently weeding out the small bugs that have crept into the configuration after migrating and everything is working more or less as expected. But this one stumped me.

When we attach a file to a response from OTRS, the attachment is not visible in Outlook. It appears fine on my Mac, though, so it is included. This is probably due to some incompatibility between Outlook and OTRS that have appeared in version 2.4.x. Has anybody seen this issue and found a fix for it?

--
Lars