Hi Maurício,

yes, that's true. To make the notifications more flexible (events, different
attributes, different recipients, ...) this feature got dropped.

Maybe we should also add customer attributes available in the notification
event admin screen? So you would be able to create also notifications depending
on customers language (or on other customer attributes like location, company
or email address).

Any comments?

-Martin