Hi,

You could write an SQL query. All the info you're asking is stored in the
article table. Each entry has the ticket_id (related to the ticket table
where you find the real ticket number - tn), the article_type_id (related to
the article_type table where you find the type of updates), who made it
(a_from), what subject (a_subject), what was wrote (a_body) and when
(create_time)

Take a look at the database schema
ftp://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/misc/otrs-2.4-database.png so you get a better
picture of how all info is stored and related

Leonardo Certuche