From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
James Morgan
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 3:24 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Customer Logins

Very easy mistake to make!

By default the customer interface will allow customers to create
tickets, fyi.

The customer interface allows a customer to login and see tickets they
have created, and tickets their company has created.  For this to work
you need to set the CustomerID on their account, and make sure that
tickets being created have the correct User and Customer ID.