Hello, in our implementation (of v2.3.4) when we create the agents we also
configure the attribute "Follow up notification" . Then, by "Notifications" [we
do not have the option "Notification (events)" in v2.3.4] we configure the
proper follow up notifications, i.e, "pt_BR::Agent::FollowUp" or
"en::Agent::FollowUp".

About the agents selecting their queues, each agent, here, when he/she logs,
he/she goes to "Preferences" and set them accordingly to the queues they give
support to. Another idea could be a batch sql to insert these users/queues
preferences in table "personal_queues".

[cid:image001.gif@01CAAA4F.96702270]<http://www.wedotechnologies.com/>

Mauricio de Andrade Ramos - Consultant I
Rodovia SC 401, Km 4, Espaço Primavera, Bloco C
88032-000 - Florianópolis - Santa Catarina - Brasil
Tel. + 55 48 2108 0104 * Fax. + 55 48 2108 0129
mauricio.ra...@wedotechnologies.com
www.wedotechnologies.com<http://www.wedotechnologies.com>

Notice: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
retaining of this message or any part of it, without the prior written consent
of WeDo Technologies, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.