Hi
I have the following four types of tickets which I need to be able to view
within the same screen.
1.            Open and locked by 1st line support (see locked tickets)
Email generated, action taken but not yet closed ticket
2              New and locked by 1st Line support (see locked tickets)
Email generated  ticket, locked by help
3              New and unlocked          (visible in queue view as this shows
all unlocked tickets)
Untouched ticket
4              Open and unlocked        (visible in queue view as this shows
all unlocked tickets)
                Ticket generated by 1st Line support emailing out

Ticket types 1 + 2 can be seen together
Ticket types 3 + 4 can be seen together
But I need to be able to see them all
Does anyone know if this is possible