Bucke D.J. wrote :
[...]
Ticket types 1 + 2 can be seen together
Ticket types 3 + 4 can be seen together
But I need to be able to see them all

Does anyone know if this is possible

Hello Dave,

IMO the cause of your problem is, that locked tickets usally aren't shown in the queues.

I know of 3 options to work around this :

1. Always display locked tickets in queues, configurable via SysConfig.
=> Bad idea, totally different workflow.

2. Use the StatusView feature, which shows in all tickets in a new StatusView queue regardless of lock status. Search for StatusView in SysConfig to activate this.

3. Use a search template and enable search templates in the toolbar.
=> Difficult, since lock status isn't yet a search criterion (listes as enhancement bug AFAIK). To work around this I always assign all unlocked tickets to a special account, so all tickets assigned to an agent must be locked.

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,