Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for details.I have just started using OTRS and I am not very
familiar with the
terminologies.I don't understand the meaning of freetext and freekeys and
their use.I have read information
in the manuals but was not sufficient.

Also when we say search for "Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewEmailNew" what
does that mean.Does it mean
we have already added new field in the ticket in the form of freetext and
freekeys and now are enabling this new field.
Please explain.

Thanking you in advance.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Leonardo Certuche <
leonardo.certu...@itcon-ltda.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> All is done in SysConfig, first look for freetext and define freetext and
> freekeys, take note of the number you used (example freetext1) and then
> search in sysconfig for Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewEmailNew and enable the
> TicketFreeText (in this case 1), put 1 for optional and 2 for mandatory
>
> Leonardo Certuche
>

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:31 AM, manish ramteke <
> manish.s.ramt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Do any one have idea about how to add new field in ticket form.Any help is
>> appreciated.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:42 AM, manish ramteke <
>> manish.s.ramt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am using OTRS 2.4.5 and  I want to add a new field "Severity" in email
>>> ticket form.
>>> Can anyone guide me what changes do I need in configuration and database
>>> in order to achieve this.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Manish Ramteke
>>>

>> --