Don't think so, I will try to use it. Probably it possible do with ACL but I'm not sure about it. Maybe anybody faces with same task. Any advice would be helpful for me.

James Morgan wrote:
PostMaster Filter?

-----Original Message-----
From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Gazizov Andrey
Sent: Thursday, 11 February 2010 10:58 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] Ticket Subject Rules

Hello.

As I understand, GenericAgent works with already created tickets but I need anything tool that will processing uncreated tickets i.e. during it's creation.

Gazizov Andrey wrote:
Hi Leonardo!

Thanks a lot! I will read it ;-)

Leonardo Certuche wrote:
Hi,

Have you read /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm.examples ?
There you can find several examples on how to process tickets depending on its subject

Leonardo Certuche