Is it possible to send note notification for all agents who have access rw to ticket queue ?

In my otrs config, note notification is only send to owner. But in case of untouch ticket (after some days), my supervisor agent, want to be able to keep attention (and coaching) of all agents who have rw access to this ticket queue.

I seeking to create a note, but notification isn't sent to all agents.

I try Notification(event), but there are no event for note creation.

I try Generic Agent, but there is nothing about note.

I try SysConfig FrontendAgent:ViewNote but find nothing.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks a lot for your great help

Regards,

--
Guillaume REHM
Centre de Ressources Informatiques

Bibliothèque Nationale et Universitaire de Strasbourg
5 rue du Maréchal Joffre
BP 51029
67070 Strasbourg

tél: 03 88 25 28 23