Hi

We have a scenario, where we will use OTRS in a small company.
We invoice every fortnight, and would like to use the mechanism of changing a
queue from one the customer sees, to our 'Invoicing' queue as closure.
Is this possible?
There could be a scenario whereby a ticket moves queue 2 weeks ahead of it
being invoiced (and then properly closed) and don't want the customer to think
it's taken so long to resolve his issue!
It would be ideal to trigger an email to them once we move the ticket from the
support queue in this way.

Thanks for your ideas
Neil