Hello friends,

today on our test system i tried to upgrade OTRS. i went from ITSM Core
1.2.2 to 1.2.3 using the packet manager. Then i installed OTRS 2.4.7.
Restarted OTRS. went back to packet manager and it now allowed me to upgrade
all packages to 1.3.2 (general catalog, itsm core, and addtional packages).
Did another restart of otrs.

Now when i log in i have the new dashboard which shows the brief display of
the tickets but when i go to any of our queues or click on any ticket from
the dashboard i see nothing. I just have the queue at the top and a blank
display below.

Appreciate any help or ideas as to whats gone wrong, im unable to find
anything in support doc's, hence why i ask for your experience and
knowledge.

Neil Simpson