Hi,

I'm trying to setup the PostMaster Filter so that an agent can acknowledge a
ticket via email due to the strict SLA being setup (15 Minutes - First Response
Time). I followed the instructions given from the following thread
(http://www.mail-archive.com/otrs@otrs.org/msg26141.html) but have no luck.

What I'm trying to achieve is that whenever a new ticket comes into the queue,
agent will be notified via email. Agent with mobile devices, that can't get
into the OTRS web interface can simply reply to that email and the ticket gets
lock to his account and status changed from New to Open.

Below are my configurations:

Filtername: Acknowledge by Agent Email

Stop after match: No

Match:
Subject: New ticket notification!                               #Agent received
notification of a new ticket via email. They then reply the email to
acknowledge the ticket.

Set:

What happen is that the replied email from agent was treated as a customer
(email-external).

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,