Hi,

I'm running OTRS 2.4.7 on Windows Server 2003 SP2 with the customer back
end pointing to an LDAP directory on Active Directory.  Everything is
working (searching and authenticating customers) but I can't work out
how to show the customer first name on the dashboard.  I can show
CustomerID (their email address) and CustomerUserID (their
sAMAccountName) but I can't get any other name fields to work.  The
users are logging calls via email and they're not generally logging in
at the moment, but I presume if I can display the customer name in
AgentTicketSearch results then it should be possible to access these
from the dashboard.

I've tried UserFirstname, CustomerFirstname and Firstname and in each
case nothing displays.  Any ideas how I can do this?

Regards

--

Richard Bartlett (Computer Officer)

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education, # 01223
(7)46240