From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Nathan Campbell
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 4:50 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] FAQ 1.6.5 CGI Error?

FAQ Module appears to install properly, I am able to view it and add a
category, but when I create a new article and attempt to save it - I get
this error:

"CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers."

>From that point on - the FAQ module always returns this error - even
from the customer interface. I can uninstall and reinstall to get rid of
the error, but as soon as I attempt to enter the first article it blows
up.

Platform:

   OTRS 2.4.7

   FAQ 1.6.5

   Win2K3

   IIS 6

   SQL 2005

   Strawberry Perl

OTRS has been running splendidly on this platform for several years.
(with the exception of Strawberry Perl which started a couple of
upgrades ago)

Nathan Campbell
Dallas Symphony Orchestra