Hi there;

I am testing an upgrade to 2.4.7 but I have run into this problem on new
Phone Ticket's.

Are there any hints out there that would explain why I am getting this?

Mik Rose | Director, IT - Support Services | PowerSoft Development Corp

1 (250) 642-0295 x23   http://www.power-soft.com
<http://www.power-soft.com/>    Live Support
<https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/Customer/Download.aspx?EntryID=1509583
1>

not waive

any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this e-mail or the information

it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.

If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail
or otherwise) immediately.

<<image001.png>>