Thanks for the reply but that’s a no go on that.

Is there a way to manually register the new mask?

Mik

From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Michiel
Beijen
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 2:42 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] otrs 2.4.3-2.4.7 - Toolbar set "FullSpell" doesn't exist

Hi Mikola,

Please click Admin > SysConfig. This will rebuild the SysConfig files, and will
register the new spell checker mask that was added in 2.4.4 (or .5, I don't
quite remember exactly).

((enjoy))

-
Michiel Beijen
R&D

Follow me on Twitter: @otrsnl [https://twitter.com/otrsnl]

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer