Hello,

I am having trouble integrating Microsoft's A.D. into OTRS. I cannot
make it connect and I cannot figure it out. I have read the OTRS manual
many times and I have spent many hours searching Google for information.
I have created several Config.pm files to no avail.

Does anyone know if a resource exists (Wiki? Howto?) that addresses
setting up the current version of OTRS with Microsoft's A.D.?   Or,
could someone point me in the right direction to obtain the needed
information to configure this correctly? I'm willing to do the reading
necessary to make this work, but I have ran out of resources.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

/MM

Michael Martin
Systems Administrator, Local Government Division
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

P:  800-646-2633
F:  806-797-4849
www.tylertech.com

<<inline: tyler-sig-logo-16c-op-crop.gif>>