Hi Anton,

I need this for stats purpose ... and there is nothing in stats screen to help
... I can play with "created status" new = from emails, open = phone AND emails
tickets
But I would have dreamed to be able to play with this article type in the stats
screen.

Am I the only one that need to show types of tickets? This is quite a standard
request, isn't it?

Cheers

Philippe

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.