Maybe a way forward for you... if you are on Linux/Unix platform and bouncing email is OK for you.

I use postfix mta to get incoming emails into OTRS. postfix has a feature to check the intended recipient by Mysql table lookup. I lookup systemaddresses to reject mails to arbitrary recipients at my OTRS host and allow only defined system addresses.

Postfix has http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#check_sender_access to do likewise. You will need to craft the query to the otrs database to list your valid customer emails with OK return codes and append a catch all "*", "550 unknown customer" at the end.

Thank you for a good idea. I will try to do it for my installation too.

Regards,
Anton.