Hi OTRS People,

We are currently modifying the code of OTRS to add new features like draft and
removal of attachments, ...

What are your terms of use? Do we have to provide our code back or is it just
"open source, take it and do what you want with it".

Just to be sure :)

Thanks

Regards

Philippe

Philippe Martignier

Communications Division

Customer Service Section

Email : philippe.martign...@wipo.int<mailto:philippe.martign...@wipo.int>

Phone : 00 41 022 338 72 36

Building : GB II

Office : 0,3

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.