De: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] En nombre de Henry
Devito
Enviado el: Lunes, 24 de Mayo de 2010 08:20 p.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Asunto: Re: [otrs] OTRS Terms of use (Alexander Halle)

If you are running under windows, make sure the user that Apache is running as
has permissions to the file server.
Go to control panel services, right click on Apache -> properties -> logon tab.
Set a user in here.  The local account does not have access to write to a
network drive.

Thanks

Henry Devito
CCIE MCSE RHCE TTCE.
River City Networks
On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Alejandra Piedra