Hi,

On 27.05.2010, at 16:07, Silver springs wrote:

> Could anyone please help in the following issue ? I need to have customer
> users of the same company to have access to only one queue through the
> customer interface. I have tried the following steps but could not make it
> work . I know Im almost there but am missing something in the process.
>
> Steps :
> 1. Created a group for the customer users of the company.
> 2. Then created a queue and selected the newly created group for this queue.
> 3. Created a new customer user .
> 4. Newly created customer user is displayed in Customer User<>Groups.
> 5. In Customer User<> Group, selected the newly created user and gave
> permissions (RO, RW) to only the newly created group. ( Also selected group
> and enabled permissions to that newly created customer ).
> 6. Now logged into customer portal with the newly created customer
> credentials and when I tried to create a ticket, in 'To' drop down box, I see
> all the queues of my system where I shud only see that particular queue to
> which the group is assigned to.
>
> I need to restrict the customers to see only a single queue and not other
> queue's. Please help !

What are the other Groups of your Queues?
Try to set a new created group to a queue that should not be displayed… see
what happens ;-)

In SysConfig where you enabled the Customer Group Support is also a setting to
define standard groups for customers.
This could have a negative effect on your settings.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Nils Leideck

--
Nils Leideck