We're trying to convert our OTRS database from MySQL to Oracle.  I can
authenticate as the root user account but can't authenticate as any of our
other agents.  The error log states that the user account "doesn't exist or
is invalid".  The data in the users table appears to be fine as I see the 16
agent accounts.  I've set debugging to "3" in the Kernel | System | Auth |
DB.pm file but its only including the encrypted password in the log file.
Is there a way to enable more verbose debugging to help diagnose where it
may be failing?