Hey,

Thanks for the fast replay. My System is already up and running, thats not
the Problem. I just can´t enter any credetials to login into my system,
that´s the problem I´m fahcing right now.

Well it exactly pointing to the right directory, here is my otrs.conf

# agent, admin and customer frontend
ScriptAlias /otrs/ "/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/"
Alias /otrs-web/ "/opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs/"

# if mod_perl is used
<IfModule mod_perl.c>

    # load all otrs modules
    Perlrequire /opt/otrs/scripts/apache2-perl-startup.pl

    # Apache::Reload - Reload Perl Modules when Changed on Disk
    PerlModule Apache2::Reload
    PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload
    PerlModule Apache2::RequestRec

    # set mod_perl2 options
    <Location /otrs>
#        ErrorDocument 403 /otrs/customer.pl
        ErrorDocument 403 /otrs/index.pl
        SetHandler  perl-script
        PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
        Options +ExecCGI
        PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
        PerlOptions +SetupEnv
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Location>

</IfModule>

# directory settings
<Directory "/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options +ExecCGI -Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory "/opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs/">
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

# MaxRequestsPerChild (so no apache child will be to big!)
MaxRequestsPerChild 400

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Markus Moj
IT Infrastructure & Services

TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH
In der Steele 2
D-40599 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 211 88 26 80 14
Fax: +49 211 88 26 70 14
eMail: m...@timocom.com
Internet: www.timocom.com

Geschäftsführer: Jens Thiermann, Gunther Matzaitis
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 34489