On 7/13/10 8:08 PM, Jason B. Loven wrote:
Is it possible to allow customer users to close tickets for their entire
company? It appears that the users can only modify tickets that they
own. We have a customer that wants to be able to work on and potentially
close tickets that they create. In a sense they would be an agent but
limited to a specific customer code.

Thank you,
Jason Loven
Manager - Technical Services

Check out the CustomerID for each CustomerUser. I use the e-mail-address as the CustomerKey and the department as the CustomerID. The
result is that a departments employees are able to see there colleagues
tickets.

hth,

Roy

--