From: Darshak [mailto:darshak.m...@elitecore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:12 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Cc: Avik Das
Subject: Re: [otrs] Comparing OTRS with other ticket system

Hi Avik,

Its really helpful to me. Thanks a ton for that.
I am always in favor with OpenSource :)  If someone is ready to provide good
reports- [ of course paid !]
i would really like to go for Opensource software.

Best Regards,

Darshak Modi

+91 9909008245

darshakam...@gmail.com<mailto:darshakam...@gmail.com>