Hi Debbie,

With the configuration option
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketQueue###SortBy::Default you can define
what key is used to sort your data on. Unfortunately you can't sort on
last change time, but there are modules available (on the OTRS forums)
that you can use to populate a freetime field to use for sorting.

> Is OTRS 3 better on that ? We have OTRS 2.4.1 and it seems it only works
> with PERL.

Thank you for making me smile today!

The OTRS application is build on Perl, that's a dynamic language, just
as Python and PHP. Because it's build on Perl you cannot expect it to
run on anything else. But there's no need for that, because Perl is
available on all major platforms, Linux, Windows, MacOS, FreeBSD and
so on.

Have a great weekend!
--
Mike