On 02/11/2010 11:45, Michiel Beijen wrote:
Hi FreeBSD :D,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Free BSD<free...@vfemail.net>  wrote:
further to my previous email -- I checked the kernel configuration file and
the SYSVSHM is there (along with a few other SYSVs), and also set the
jail_sysv to 1, and still no luck. the same problem persists. Any other test
you can suggest or something else I should be looking at?
Please note that you need to look at the kernel configuration of the
HOST machine, not of the jail. I'm not too much of a FreeBSD expert.
Maybe you can ask at the FreeBSD mailing lists? Actually it's more of
a FreeBSD issue than an OTRS issue.
--
Mike
Thanks to everyone, the system is running now (albeit very slow response time, as opposed to other php pages that I have there). To answer mike, yes, I looked into that bit. Somehow the existing system did not work until I re-did the world and got it merged with the Jail environment. But now it is working, time to play with it :D

Thank again.