Great, good work.

Please note that OTRS is using Perl, not PHP.
If you're experiencing slowness, please make sure you're running mod_perl.
Use the Support Assesment module for some generic performance hints.

On 12 Nov 2010 23:55, "Free BSD" <free...@vfemail.net> wrote:

On 02/11/2010 11:45, Michiel Beijen wrote:

> Hi FreeBSD :D,
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:54 AM, F...
Thanks to everyone, the system is running now (albeit very slow response
time, as opposed to other php pages that I have there). To answer mike, yes,
I looked into that bit. Somehow the existing system did not work until I
re-did the world and got it merged with the Jail environment. But now it is
working, time to play with it :D

Thank again.