After apache restart i installed ITSM packages succesfully. Could this
incident couse any problem in a future? At the moment everything looks OK.
This is not a first time, when i am installing otrs. I have never seen
similar errors before.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Alexander Halle <ahalle-otrs...@radprax.de
> wrote:

> Marius Vaitiekunas wrote :
>
>  I am getting next error messages when i try to install
>> ITSMChangeManagement-2.1.1.
>> GeneralCatalog 2.1.1 and ITSMCore 2.1.1 are already installed. I use otrs
>> 2.4.9 with mod_perl and apache on gentoo linux. Database is mysql.
>>
> [...]
>
> Hi Marius,
>
> are you getting also errors when you logout and try to login again ? Then
> perhaps restarting apache or rebooting your machine will help.
>
> Regards
>
> Alexander
>
> --
> radprax Gesellschaft fuer Medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH | Domicile
> and Register Court: Wuppertal, HRB 19359 | Bergstr. 7-9, 42105 Wuppertal
> Management Board: Andreas Martin, Dr. Heiner Steffens, Dr. Renate Tewaag
> Phone +49 202 2489 1123, Fax +49 202 2489 941123

mv