Lars Jørgensen wrote :
We are thinking about implementing this work flow:
1. System generates mail to OTRS
2. OTRS forwards the mail to an external partner
3. The partner replies to this mail

The idea is that we need the ticket number in the forwarded mail in [2], so that replies from the partner will be attached to the ticket.

Hi Lars,

how exactly do you want to forward the mail, manually or automatically ?

If manually then there should be already the ticket number in the subject automatically. If automatically then please red this thread :

http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2010-November/033900.html

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer Medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH | Domicile
and Register Court: Wuppertal, HRB 19359 | Bergstr. 7-9, 42105 Wuppertal