Thank you Jan,

That's very helpful.

I'm installing OTRS on 2 systems today, Windows Server 2008 R2 and SLES11.
We'll see how it goes.
I'm familiar with linux, however my colleagues are not. They would prefer it
to be on Windows in case I leave the company or break my leg ;)
I'm going to suggest them that if worst comes to worst, they can always
migrate it to Windows..

Anybody else had any issues with OTRS on Windows (or Linux)?

--
Thanks a lot
Robert