I have the system set to send surveys to our users after a ticket close
however the e-mails they receive show html tags at the beginning of the
email and the end. Like this:

$html/text$<pre>

[Body of survey]

http://Survey_link

[body of survey]

</otrs_publicsurveykey></pre>

BUT If I change some settings related to the survey source/format or
html-email configuration it will either break the survey link or mess-up
all other e-mails sent out by the system to be.

Please help, I am not sure what to do as I have tried searching but
haven't found much and I am beginning to think that there is a bug with
the survey formatting.

Ryan Miguel

This email has been scanned by the Rebekah Children's Services Email Security
System.

**** Confidentiality Notice *****

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is private and
confidential and is the property of Rebekah Children's Services.  The
information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are
copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
the information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of the