Hey guys,
I was wondering (I've searched for that) is there any OTRS module that
is able to perform Call agent integration ?
My basic idea is to do the following:

1.      Incoming call is received. Helpdesk engineer picks up the phone

2.      Call agent is able to provide some arguments (B Number/Calling
station) to any software. My idea here is to get this calling number (b
number) and provide it as argument to some custom script. This script
shall provide some MySQL queries and based on that it will either open a
"new phone ticket" or just will open OTRS page with currently opened
tickets (I'm still contemplating)

I can do it by my own, using my custom scripts but what I actually want
to do is to make it "clear". I want to integrate it OTRS and put this
information on Dashboard. As soon as call is received - the otrs page is
refreshed with some custom information on top (caller number, customer
name, customer company, currently opened tickets and so on).

Could you, please, give me opinion/experience/suggestions with that?
Does anybody else did something like that, is there already module for
that and so on..

Kind regards,

Dani

<<image001.gif>>