On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:58:57 +0300, "Danail Petrov"
<danail.pet...@telelink.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> I was wondering (I've searched for that) is there any OTRS module that
> is able to perform Call agent integration ?
> My basic idea is to do the following:
>

> 1.      Incoming call is received. Helpdesk engineer picks up the phone
>
> 2.      Call agent is able to provide some arguments (B Number/Calling
> station) to any software. My idea here is to get this calling number (b
> number) and provide it as argument to some custom script. This script
> shall provide some MySQL queries and based on that it will either open a
> "new phone ticket" or just will open OTRS page with currently opened
> tickets (I'm still contemplating)
>

> I can do it by my own, using my custom scripts but what I actually want
> to do is to make it "clear". I want to integrate it OTRS and put this
> information on Dashboard. As soon as call is received - the otrs page is
> refreshed with some custom information on top (caller number, customer
> name, customer company, currently opened tickets and so on).
>

> Could you, please, give me opinion/experience/suggestions with that?
> Does anybody else did something like that, is there already module for
> that and so on..

Hi,

We use this URL with Cisco Agent Software:

https://FQDN/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketPhone&Subaction=Storenew&Dest=QUEUE&ExpandCustomerName=1&From=CALLINGNUMBER

QUEUE=QueueID||Queuename, like 1||Postmaster

Each incoming and answered call open a new tab in the Agent's software. I
took the information from
http://www.otrs-treff.de/otrs-erstellung-einer-url-mit-werten-die-in-felder-des-telefontickets-uebernommen-werden-cti-anbindu
(sorry, it's a german site) and checked the perl source for additional
parameter.

hth,
Roy Kaldung