Guten Tag Matus UHLAR - fantomas,

If you´re using OTRS 2.4.x you could use the community extension
"MySQL Booster".

You can find it here: http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8062

It will speed up OTRS MySQL Performance a lot when you´re also using a customer
DB.

Cheers
André

am Montag, 4. April 2011 um 15:56 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
André Bauer

System:
Ubuntu 8.04.1/Apache 2.2.8-MOD_PERL/MySQL 5.0.51a/ OTRS 2.3.3