Hi

I detected a problem on ITSM Change Template overview form. I'using Otrs
3.07 and ITSM aligned version.

I created a Change template (say CA for example) and Workorder template (say
WO ...) , the source workorder is also within the Change template.

So when I go into the Template Overview screen and select one of this
template, I can see the template's attributes but not in a different window
(as usual) but in the same window.

The side effect is when I click on Cancel / close window link, I can't come
back to the previous screen .... further problem I can't delete the
templates, basically nothing happen when I click on the wastebasket icon.

I tried to identify some parameter in SysConfig related to this flavour but
I didn't see any explicit related parameter.

I'm working under an account with full privilege ...

I'm trying to identify a workaround to avoid opening a bug.

best regards

--
 *
Stefano Boccanera*