Hi nils

I had some suspect about a bug. I observed another strange flavour using the
tab filter bar:

a) if i select the filter tab 'Change' (only change template) the overview
screen seem working well : i can select a template in a diffrent window and
i can delete it (I have the confirmation pop-up)

b) if I select the workorder filter tab (only Workorder template) I ahve the
same flavour as previously depicted and I can't delete the template.

Answering your question:

I go into the overview screen, I select a template and I fall into the edit
screen into a different window, here I can modify some attributes but I can
also to cancel modification and come back into the previous screen (Template
overview) otherwise why I have a ref with cancel/close window option ?

regards

stefano

2011/4/20 Nils Leideck <nils.leid...@leidex.net>

> Dear Stefano,
>
> On 20.04.2011, at 15:06, Stefano Boccanera wrote:
>
> > I detected a problem on ITSM Change Template overview form. I'using Otrs
> 3.07 and ITSM aligned version.
> > I created a Change template (say CA for example) and Workorder template
> (say WO ...) , the source workorder is also within the Change template.
> >
> > So when I go into the Template Overview screen and select one of this
> template, I can see the template's attributes but not in a different window
> (as usual) but in the same window.
> >
> > The side effect is when I click on Cancel / close window link, I can't
> come back to the previous screen ....
>
> I do not see your issue. If you go to the Templates section, why do you
> want to go back? To where?
>
> > further problem I can't delete the templates, basically nothing happen
> when I click on the wastebasket icon.
>
> There should be an overlay window - like the new search window - asking you
> if you really want to delete. If this doesn’t work but the search works
> fine, please be so kind and open a bug with some details about your
> environment used.
>
> Cheers, Nils
>
> --
> Nils Leideck