I am looking to attach auto responses based on what SLA a customer chooses I
have my OTRS Set up as follows
example
Queue - Oregon High School
        Service  -  keyboard/mouse issue
                  SLA -      My mouse does not work

-          My keyboard does not work

-          Etc etc

My goal is to create a detailed self help response for the majority of my sla's
that will automatically get sent out when a customer submits a ticket under the
specific SLA

I know you can set auto responses for queues but is it possible to do this via
SLA instead as it would benefit the self help area by doing that where as the
overall general queue would not.. and how would I go about doing that?

Shawn Gadow
Network Administrator
Oregon Community Unit School District 220

"Security is when everything is settled. When nothing can happen to you.
Security is the denial of life." - Germaine Greer