Hi there,

I have several issues using OTRS 2.4.8 about copy and paste with html tags.

It seems that TinyMCE is a better editor than the one used by default in OTRS.
(I tried also the one in OTRS 3.0 but it is the same as before just with a new
look)

My questions:

1) is it possible to change this rich text editor with another one?

2) where and what file(s) to modify? I imagine there is a call to a javascript
with the text field in parameter

Thanks for any help,

Philippe

Philippe Martignier

Communications Division

Customer Service Center

Email : philippe.martign...@wipo.int<mailto:philippe.martign...@wipo.int>

Phone : 00 41 022 338 72 36

Building : NC

Office : 3, 316

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.