Le 2011-08-10 14:50, Arnold Ligtvoet a écrit :
Hi Ugo,

I believe there is actually a bug in OTRS in the way it is treating
obligatory free text fields. I demonstrated a system the other day where
I set a new text field on EmailNew and made it a category 2.

From what I've seen, here is what I think:

- Mandatory field is automatically created and active on a ticket. When using the client interface, if you show this field, you'll see an asterisk besides it.

- Optionnal field is shown with a checkbox to enable it in the client interface.