I would like to be able to create a ticket for system downtime that would email
all customers that would be effected by this ticket. The first notification
would be to notify the customers of the outage. I would like for the system to
automatically email a ticket reminder on the day the outage will be happening
saying "today's the day"!!!! When the ticket is closed I will manually close
the ticket which should email everyone the system is back up. Is this possible
or has anyone had a similar situation which they have found a way to do
something like this?

Thank you,

Garabed Yegavian