Hi guys

I'm trying to identify a solution about following 'scenario':

- Change lifecicle management: I'm modelling a workflow based on a specific
workorder (type 'approval') to modify the change's state on
the workorder's state change. Modifying this workorder would be available
only to itsm-change-manager group.

-  I would introduce operational  workorder (type workorder), linked to a
change, where describe the operation needed to implement the change

- The last workorder type would be assigned to a 'basic' agent (only
itsm-change group assignment), but that basic agent would be able to change
the agent's assignment,
   routing the work to another collegue.

So if I enable some 'basic' agent to take the workorder (or change the
assignement) listing their id into the ITSMWorkOrder::TakePermission::List
parameter, they will be able to take
also the 'approval' workorder, but I would avoid it, of course.

I'm investigating ACL's to solve the problem, but after read the
documentation, I didn't find any reference to change or workorders, it
seems only ticket's attributes could be used.

So I'd like to know if I can use ACL on change and workorders or not, or if
someone has an alternative solution to meet my requirements.

best regards

--
 *
Stefano Boccanera*